Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Awards...the good, the bad and the ugly!

Its the awards season everywhere....so just figured would put in my award categories with nominations...lets see how many ppl actually read my blog and vote!!

Most Under-rated Film of the Year: (good movies that did not garner too many awards!)

Khosla ka Ghosla - Quite well - made. I enjoyed watching it
Dor - I am yet to watch this...but I have heard fantastic reviews abt it!
The Prestige - brilliant movie...just sakkath!
Don - Granted I am a die-hard SRK fa..but this movie was well-made!
The Devil Wears Prada - I loved this movie..everything..from the costumes..to Meryl Streep's brilliant portrayal of Miranda Priestly...

Most Over-Rated Film of the Year

KANK - I dont even know why it garnered so many nominations..lousy lousy movie..but AB's baby did a great job!
Dhoom - 2 - I have not watched this movie....but I am yet to meet the soul who liked this movie....or Aishwarya in it for that matter!

Movies that should never have been made in the first place!

My Super Ex-Girlfriend - Eeeeeeks! One of the worst movies I have seen in recent times!

Advertising...I seem to be developing an interest in advertising...dunno if its for the better or worse..anyways...here are ad campaigns I loved and hated!

The Good..

1. Happy Dent - The one in the Palace
2. Sony Bravia - With all the coloured styrofoam balls
3. Surf Excel - With the lil boy bashing the mud for his sister
4. Chocoliebe - The one with the lil boy and his fractured hand
5.

The Bad


The Ugly

1. Ujjala - Safedi tujhe salaam! not good at all.....
2.

No comments: