Friday, April 13, 2007

Here today....gone tomorrow

I have never actually confronted death....Except for my grandpa and I was too young then to register all that happened. But now I am older and these things tend to affect me a lot more.

One of my classmates, Shwetha Bhutada passed away in a road accident on Sunday. I last met her 2 years ago and not being particularly good at keeping in touch, I had not seen or heard from her since. Except of course, through other classmates who would in fact keep in touch. And now, I have lost the chance to amend my mistakes.

Made me realise you cant take a person's presence in your life for granted. Putting off sending an email or returning a call thinking you can do it tomorrow might just end with you never quite getting around to do it and then its too late...

So...you'll be hearing from me soon....even its just a HI!

PS: This is not so much a post as a random musing...

No comments: