Thursday, May 31, 2007

These are a few of my favourite men!!

Alrite, Pirates of the Caribbean is releasing over the weekend...so what better time to indulge those salivary glands?? :-)..
Women..read on..
Men...I tend to rate men on how tasty a dish they are..now if that did not get the bile up and out..continue reading...
 
Hmmm...Superficial as I am made out to be..for me a hot guy is as much about the character he portrays as it is about the way he looks....and I dont particulaly have a "type"...I would fall for a tal-dark-handsome just as easily as I would for Pretty-White-Boy so here too, I swing both ways ;-)
 
So here goes my top 5..
 
1. Captain Jack Sparrow - This is one bad boy I totally love...I am generally the sappy kinds who falls for the good guys..but Johnny Depp with his quirky ways and "good" badness...hell yeah! 
Why is he here?? - His smile, that square jaw...and his character!!!
Tastiness Rating (TR) : Scrumptilicious!! Tiramisu with a good bit of Kahlua for the extra kick ;-)
 
2. Derek Shepard - Nothing quite like a combination of drop-dead-gorgeous looks and brains...and a neurosurgeon at that!!! The only nearest thing that comes a close second for me would be a gifted, hot mathematician types..complete with horn-rimmed glasses et all..ok I digress as usual.... As a neurosurgeon, Patrick Dempsey is indeed "McDreamy" :-)
Why is he here?? - He has "caring" eyes (as corny as that sounds) and a smile that lights up his eyes..and his hair..the wavy types..droooooooool
TR : Scrummy!! Chocolate...with that dash of vanilla that signifies stability and all...
 
3. Jesse - I think I watched "Full House" more for him than anything else...a funny guy with a rockstar image and a heart of gold...who wldnt melt in the knees?? John Stamos rocks!!
Why is he here?? - That wicked smile..and well he is "bootylicious"
TR : Dark Chocolate Gateau with white chocolate inside like a pleasant surprise...
 
4. Orlando Bloom - He is a surprise entry (more in the top 10 than top 5 types....)..but its POTC season..so what the hell?? Pirates are the flavour of this season and Will Turner is a guy after my own heart...the scene where his shirt gets ripped off in "Dead Man's Chest"..I think my jaw just hit the floor...drooooooooooool..
Why is he here?? - Those high cheekbones...and he is just gone helluva ood looking package..
TR - Black Forest with lots (lots!) of whipped cream...
 
5. Danny Ocean - George Clooney is a gorgeous man...as a bad guy playing good.he is "sakkath hot" magaaa....of course, I loved him in One Fine Day too...as the irrascible single Dad flirting with the prim and proper Michelle Pfeifer..aah..nice, good feeling all over when I think of that movie...
Why is he here?? - My fave "old" man...
TR - Belgian Chocolate Ice Cream...
 
I am starving now so shall dash off to get something to eat...Bon Appetit to u as well..
 

2 comments:

Swaroop Srinath said...

what happened to brad pitt ?
(oh, and i STILL have better legs than him)

Anonymous said...

""Men...I tend to rate men on how tasty a dish they are..now if that did not get the bile up and out..continue reading...""" mwuahahahaa, maybe its just me...but this is hilarious...roflmao..