Monday, June 02, 2008

My Musical

So, this is in response to Amrita's tag..

If mylife was being made into a musical, the OST would probably comprise of these songs...

Comment away..and any of you want the songs in this list..mail or leave a message..


Opening credits: Adhbhuta - Ganesh Kumaresh/Joy of Life - Corrs

Waking up: Walk of Life

Average day: No Rain - Blind Melon/

First date: I'd love you to want me - Lobo/Tiny Dancer - Elton John/Yeh Shaam Mastani - Kati Patang

Falling in love: Can’t help falling in love - Elvis Presley / Have I told you lately- Rod Stewart/ In Dino - Life in a metro

Love Scene: Light my Fire - The Doors/Chaudhvin ka Chaand

Fight Scene: Battle without Humanity - Kill Bill 1

Breaking up: Kadhal Rojave - Roja/Romeo and Juliet - Mark Knopfler/Coming Back to Life - PF

Getting back together: WonderWall - Oasis

Secret love: Hai Apna Dil to Awaara - Solva Saal

Life’s ok: Raindrops keep falling on my head - BJ Thomas

Mental Breakdown: Baba O' Riley - The Who

Driving: RoadHouse Blues - The Doors/Black Dog - Led Zep

Learning a lesson: I dunno..i just cant think of something here..help away..

Flashback: Rembrandts..OST of any sitcom that I have watched from 3's company to Wonder Years....Time of your life - Green Day is another one

Partying: Anything quick paced...mind is presently a blank given how slow paced it is right now..bleah!

Happy Dance: Kabhi Kabhi Aditi - Im just in love with this song!!

Regretting: Din Dhal Jaaye - Guide/ Hum bekhudi mein tum ko - Kaala Paani

Long night alone: Uyire - Bombay

Death Scene: Grave Digger - DMB

Closing Credits: Nila Kaigurathu - Indira (Dont appreciate the moon when it is there..how terribly poignant in my opinion..)

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Excellent excellent :-D. I must listen to the tamil songs you've listed