Monday, August 07, 2006

Happy Friendship Day

Happy Friendship Day

What is a friend? The Oxford Dictionary defines a friend as a person with whom you share a bond of mutual affection. For me, a friend is that and a whole lot more..a source of hope, courage, inspiration, strength, laughter...a shoulder to lean on...a person to share dreams and ambitions with...ok this is starting to sound like a sappy Celine Dion number so I shall stop..

I want to thank all my friends for...well, being my friends firstly..and for always being there for me..in the past 6 years I have gained a lot of friends and lost a few as well...have learnt a lot of lessons in friendship, love and family from you all…
This post is for all those lost friends…we can't go back to what we had...but we can at least try and have something tangible in the future...

This post is also for all my best friends...an elite club that forms the foundation of my existence...this group includes people from my family who are more like friends and friends who mean as much as family to me..if I haven't told you this before, then I'm telling you now..I love each and every one of you..and I may not be the best at keeping in touch or mailing..but you can bet that I am thinking of you..and you are not forgotten..

This post is for all people I have known in the past 22 years...who have been a part of my life..for brief sojourns.but who have managed to make a difference in that short time...

Thank you all...

No comments: