Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Hey Bro

Not quite sure..what I wanna convey..since the word brother conjures many many memories..all pleasant of course..so I guess I shall just write what comes into my head..be warned...

Not quite sure where to start from..given that I know each of you for different periods of time...my relation with no 2 brothers is the same...

My first notion of a brother was Adi...I was around 2 when he was born...and I think we have fought non-stop since then...but in spite of the fights...he is still the apple of my eye...and I try to spoil him as much as I can...its still not enough though (I don’t think it ever is!)..I wish for him to achieve every dream he dreams...and may nothing be too high for his reach...Al the best Adi....you ever need a guiding hand..you know I'm right there..

The next brother I knew was Sumanth..my big brother..We are both very similar..complete brats...superbly lazy..believe that what can be done today..can also be done tomo..drive Suchi up the wall!!!But he is such an amazing brother...even though the miles may separate us..I can always count on him...He is my pillar of strength and if I ever need an encouraging word or a listening ear..I turn to him...Thanks a lot bro..May you grow from strength to strength in your new career..

Then there is Karthik..the order of listing the brothers is purely random..so don't feel offended if ur at the end...U still mean the same to me..anyways..Karthik baby-sat me when I was young and I think indelibly stamped a part of him on me...the things we do..the way we think...are all unbelievably similar..wishing you all the best brother...may you continue to enjoy success both personally and professionally..

Joel...a kid..still think of him as the guy with Hazel eyes...the only one who claims to be scared of me..a cute kid..very hard-working..very sweet..and unbelievably forgetful! Did I forget to mention super intelligent?? A potent combo...Great guy to know in all..A hopeless guy to have on a bike though..
Anyways..All the best for your career Joel...do well...excel!

Ravi..the only North Indian in my list...had the pleasure of working with him in my final year project. Very dependable guy..you know you can count on him..no matter what the situation..All the best bro..for your future plans..May you achieve all that you wish..

And last but certainly not the least....JP!!! My mentor..friend..philosopher and guide..all rolled into one..brilliant company..never a dull moment when he is around..once he starts talking..I think I am one of the few ppl who can manage to get a word in! And he is just brilliance personified...one of the few ppl I get intimidated by...All the best JP...may you excel in all that you do...Wish you to have the Midas touch...though I think you already do!!

Special mention here for Sachin..technically my first boss...an amazing guy..we get along like a house on fire..and incidentally the only bro I spent Rakhi with this year...in Paris!!! Wishing you all the best Sachin...

So, once here is wishing each and everyone of my brothers..for all they have done for me...a Happy Rakshbandhan..this is a whole lot more sugary than I planned..so if any you get diabetes reading this..I sincerely apologize!!!

2 comments:

JayaPrakash S said...

now that lives upto the expectation the quantity and the quality of the content....

well you are one blessed pampered child....

God bless you

Daysleeper said...

joel is the only one who claims to be scared of you????? what lies, amu!!!! i would've thought half the world is scared of you (and the other half just doesn't know about you. YET.) i'm sure if you'd stayed on in israel a bit longer, i'm sure the govt would've just put u on the frontier to scare everyone away!